Bilingual Accounts Receivable Representative- Mississauga (Full-Time)
Our client is a leader in homecare therapies and services clients across Canada. They are currently searching for a Full Time Bilingual Accounts Receivable (A/R) Representative to join their team at their head office in Mississauga.
As a Bilingual Accounts Receivable Rep, your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting on past due payments and bringing the accounts current
- Maintaining high level of customer service
- Reviewing and responding to third party insurance claims reports and to government reports
- Liaising with employees in Management, Sales and Customer Service to resolve issues
- Completing account reconciliations
- Responding to written requests for information and documents
- Fluently bilingual in English and French
- College Diploma or certificate – focus on Accounts Receivable/ collections is a definite asset
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a finance or accounting environment in an Accounts Receivable role
- Excellent communication skills in French and English
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team with strong interpersonal skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, feel free to contact Pino Adessa: firstname.lastname@example.org to organize a time to speak.