Benefits Specialist : 3 to 6 Months Contract : Toronto : Filled
Our client is currently seeking a Benefits Specialist to join their Head Office location in Toronto on a 3 to 6 Months Contract (The Role might go Permanent). The focus will be a resource with demonstrated experience in benefits enrolment, STD and LTD claims processing and administration, support of benefits and wellness programs.
- Support and evaluate all life & wellness, benefit, pension and recognition programs.
- Provide guidance and consultation to employees regarding all life & wellness policies & programs.
- Manage the companies Short Term and Long Term Disability Management Programs including claims management, administration and employee contact.
- Ensure all life & wellness communication materials and related forms are current and comprehensive.
- Assist with the development and implementation of all life & wellness cost reduction & disability prevention strategies/campaigns.
- Post Secondary Education in Human Resources or Business Management. CCP or CEBS designation an asset.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of benefits and/or pension work experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Capable of prioritizing and meeting tight deadlines in a fast paced environment, Superior communication skills, outstanding interpersonal, relationship building and networking abilities, ability to work independently as an individual contributor or in a team environment, strong problem solving skills.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this position, feel free to contact our Recruitment Lead –Preeti Raval at email@example.com to organize a time to speak.
Referrals are welcome and encouraged for this opportunity. Granite Consulting will reward the referrer of any successful referrals hired for this opportunity with a $250 gift card at a retailer of your choice