Social Media Manager- Brampton, ON- Filled
Our client in the wholesale industry is currently looking for a Social Media Manager for their office in the west end (Brampton, Ontario).
This digital-savvy team member will be responsible for managing online-outbound consumer facing marketing/communication. Focusing on consumer/fan engagements and growing our various brands online presence. Responsibilities will include; assisting with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns. Summarizing insights and online conversations to create real-time response.
This is an office role, located in Brampton ON.
- Content Creation – writing editing, and adapting seo-friendly content for use across multiple social medial channels.
- Creation and maintenance Content Calendars
- Social Media Marketing – Executing & Monitoring the performance of social media campaigns and translating anecdotal data into recommendations and plans for revising social media campaigns.
- Online Customer Relations and Interaction
- Social Analytics
- University or College degree preferred
- Excellent grammar skills and an attention to detail
- Experience growing & nurturing social followers (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, G+, Pinterest) organically and increasing social engagement.
- Experience dealing with PR preferred
- Experience using social media monitoring/analytics tools and translating the data into actionable changes to drive social performance.
- Experience in writing & editing seo-friendly blog posts across multiple social media channels.
- Applicants should have 2 years of agency or in-house experience with online branding, social media execution and online community management.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this position, feel free to contact our Senior Recruiter – Setty Nourbakhsh at Setty@graniteconsulting.ca to organize a time to speak.
Referrals are welcome and encouraged for this opportunity. Granite Consulting will reward the referrer of any successful referrals hired for this opportunity with a $250 gift card at a retailer of your choice.