Payroll & HR Administrator : Mississauga : Filled
Our client located in Mississauga, ON is currently in search of a Payroll Administrator on a Permanent basis. This individual will be reporting to the HR Manager.
- Respond to employee and management inquiries regarding payroll and benefits.
- Administration of payroll process in accordance with legislation and company guidelines.
- Liaise with Head Office payroll group to resolve payroll changes, transactions, and discrepancies.
- Administer compensation to all employees across Canada.
- Make necessary changes to the payroll software in terms of adding new hires or deleting terminated employees.
- Calculate amounts to be paid or deducted, including hours, vacation and taxable benefits.
- Provide pay/benefits issue resolution by liaising with the appropriate teams within the organization.
- Responds to inquiries regarding Human Resources policies, procedures and practices including policy compliance with changes in legislations or corporate policies.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in payroll and benefits adminstration.
- Demonstrated experience with payroll & benefits administration.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and make informed decisions.
- Education: Diploma in Human Resources/Business Administration. Certification with the Canadian Payroll Association with a PA designation is an asset.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Advanced: Excel, Intermediate: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
ONLY SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this position, feel free to contact our Lead Recruiter – Preeti Raval at email@example.com to organize a time to speak.
Referrals are welcome and encouraged for this opportunity. Granite Consulting will reward the referrer of any successful referrals hired for this opportunity with a $250 gift card at a retailer of your choice.